The first and only massage therapy clinic of its kind, the C-Section Recovery Center specializes in the relief of chronic pain and dysfunction for women who have experienced a c-section surgery.
The C-Section Recovery Center specifically addresses trauma experienced by women who have had a c-section, whether recently, or several years ago. Currently, around 35% of births in Texas result in c-sections. While c-sections are often necessary in order to bring babies safely into this world, mothers will frequently experience a host of painful symptoms and mysterious health issues after the point by which they “should” have recovered.
C-section trauma will not simply resolve itself over time. It must be addressed with manual treatment if symptoms are to improve.
The C-Section Recovery Center’s proprietary massage therapy approach empowers women with better health, freeing them from debilitating symptoms that interfere with their way of life, and allowing them to be happier individuals who are able to tackle daily challenges without restriction.
How has your c-section affected you?
- Is there a new pooch above or below your scar (or both) that doesn’t respond to all the diet and exercise in the world?
- Do you have pain in one or both hips?
- Do you experience any neck or back pain?
- Have you started having headaches?
- Do you have new or worsened TMJ?
- Does it feel as if you have a tight band squeezing your abdomen?
- Does the sole of one or both feet hurt (plantar fasciitis)?
- Do you find you have less energy than the other moms?
- Are old injuries flaring up?
- Do you feel like something is off, or not quite right?
By restoring the body’s ability to heal itself through a number of manual therapy techniques, the C-Section Recovery Center frees women from the pain and dysfunction caused by their c-sections, allowing them to live happier, healthier lives.
Have you had your c-section recovery therapy yet?
Discuss your symptoms with someone who can help.
Speak to someone who understands chronic pain caused by surgery.
FOR A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION
CALL US NOW